Welcome to the Washington State Coalition For Language Access
Working to Promote Collaborations to Ensure Language Access For Limited English Proficient Individuals in Washington State.
WASCLA, the Washington State Coalition for Language Access, is an organization consisting of legal professionals, advocates, law enforcement personnel, interpreters/translators, educators, service providers, advocates and community members, who are dedicated to assisting state and local agencies within the State of Washington to understand and comply with their obligations under Title VI of the Civil Rights Act of 1964.
WASCLA is a 501 (c)(3) charitable organization, EIN 90-0517290, dedicated to eliminating language barriers to essential services in Washington State through collaborative efforts.
WASCLA's 2016 - 2018 Board of Directors are:
P. Diane Schneider
Language Access Updates
- California Court Interpreter Exam Preparation Class (in person or online) , Mar 5
- Access for all in Emergency Preparedness and Response, Part 1 , Jul 25
- Collaborating with interpreters in Sensitive life settings: Family conferences in end of life care , Jul 25
- Compassion Fatigue: Caring for Self while Caring for Others , Jul 25
- Emergency Management in Washington State Military Dept , Jul 25
- View more